Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Thorns a story

It was 24 years before on this day that I gave my father a rose .Gradually it became a ritual,One Rose day I asked him what did rose meant and he told "The petals here are the testimony to our beautiful relationship" and "thorns" I asked intereupting him in between  on which he had said "I hope it never plays his part"
Years later when I married Alice against his wishes,he told"The thorns draws love out".It was the last conversation we had for the last three years.
Angel,my daughter today brought a rose took me by hand and went to my father, he was sitting on the porch.She with her small hands gave the rose to him.His gaze shifted from her to me and then he took the rose.I could see little tears in his eyes but joy on his face.
Later I heard Angel talking what do thorns meant and he said Thorns strenthens relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment