Thursday, 9 February 2017

Forever

Misha, I know what everyone has ordered  in the whole cafe and you are still on the way.I knew she was not the one to be blamed, you cannot expect low traffic on a working afternoon.It was not that I had no work but it was chocolate day today And Misha had insisted that we must meet up. I hung up and ordered a cappuccino again.Just then the door opened and my eyes expectantly rose towards it.There I saw a beautiful couple,their hand intertwined together and the ladies head resting on the mans shoulders,man carrying a walking stick.They sat on the table opposite mine and the old-man ordered a chocolate ice-cream.
Their faces had the feeling of completeness, like they wanted nothing more in life.They were oblivious to their surrounding,their eyes locked on each other as if reminiscing fond memories of togetherness.Just then their ordered arrived and that broke their moment. Suddenly the man dropped on his knees and very sweetly asked her "Will you share my chocolates forever, sweetheart? It was unexpected for her too as she was blushing uncontrollably.
Get up Varun,"first answer me” or I am not getting up.The lady got up and said “Varun for the last seventy years I have not only shared all your chocolates but everything that came your way and I promise you that in the days to come I will be yours and yours alone.”With this she took a spoon full of ice cream and fed the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment